Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Eve and Day!

















Finally my first Christmas came and went.  On Christmas Eve morning we went over to Mimi and Papa's for breakfast and to open some presents.  I got a new basketball hoop, that I think Daddy might like more than me.  Then we went to Auntie Staci and Uncle Tom's house in Sausalito.  We went bowling in San Francisco, and then back to the house for chili.  Auntie and Uncle Tom gave Mommy and Daddy an Apple TV! They love it! Then we went over to the Hyder's and had a Thanksgiving feast and fun conversation... as always is the case with the Hyders!

Christmas morning Uncle Jeff woke us up, "everyone is waiting for you guys!" We went downstairs and there was a stroller and a stuffed animal toy from Santa.  Mommy loves the new lightweight stroller.  I sat in my high chair and Mommy and Daddy helped me open up all of my presents.  I got a lot of new toys and some cool new outfits.  Later that day Mommy and I went over to her Uncle Dave and Auntie Sue's house.  I played with my cousins Cole and Chloe... Cole just loves me so much!  I got to open up even more presents!  Christmas is great!  I can't wait until the next one!

No comments: